Payday Loans – How do I qualify for a payday loan or cash advance?
If a series of easy-to-meet factors describe your situation, then you might qualify for quick loans ranging from $100 to $1000 today!
Typically a lender will require that you meet certain age, citizenship, employment, and income requirements. You will typically also be required to have an active checking or savings account that can receive direct deposits.
- You have an active checking account that your lender can debit.
- You take home at least $1000 per month.
- Your employer directly deposits your pay into your checking account.
- You are at least 18 years old and you’re a legal US citizen.
- You are not a member of any branch of the US Military or Reserves.